Cool ways to paint your nails at home
Everyone especially teenage girls wants their nails to look fashionable and attractive. They are spending more money on manicurist to make their nails look beautiful. Did you there are many cute ways to paint your nails at home itself. If you are the one who are searching for cool ways to paint your nails. Try some of the way listed in this article.
Cool Ways To Paint Your Nails
Here are some of the tools that are required to paint nails at home:
- Nail File
- Nail Clipper (to cut the nail if they are too long, before you file)
- Nail softening and cuticles removing cream
- Polishing nail block
- Pliers (to cut cuticles)
- Orange tree stick
- Cotton pad
- Nail polish( your favorite color)
Shaping your nail is the first step among the cool ways to paint your nails. Keep in mind that, in today’s trend, the oval shape is the most popular modern shape. You can use glass nail file or paper to shape the nails.
The next step from the cute ways to paint your nails is nails buffing or file them for polishing. Polishing can smooth your nail and forms a clear basis for paint.
It is one of the important parts among the cool ways to paint your nails. Apply the cuticles removing cream around each nails. Massage nails with the cream for at least 10 minutes. Push back cuticles with the orange tree stick. Orange tree stick is soft and they won’t damage your nails. Don’t remove cuticles by whole length of your nail, just remove the hard cuticle that are around the nail sides. You can clean the excess cream by using cotton swab.
Nail washing is the next step from the cute ways to paint your nails. Use antibacterial cream to wash the finger nails. Then dry the nails thoroughly. Washing and drying are very essential since they will keep your nail free from dirt and grease. The grease and dirt often affects the smoothness of the nails.
Before painting nails, you should apply the polish base. It is the most important step from the cute ways to paint your nails at home. This step helps to prevent your nails from staining that are caused by nail polish. The base polish can act as glue between nail polish and nail thereby it keeps the nail polishes unpeel. The polish bases are the products that are specially made to serve as nail strengthener, nail basis or to just clear varnish.
Tips To Consider
In addition to the cool ways to paint your nails, here I listed some useful tips you can consider while you paint your nails at home.
- Remember that iron emery is not good for your nail health. The iron emery surface often gets corrode and in case the rust is spread to the nails it makes them softer. Hence, the nails can break or crack more easily.
- Do you know that nail polish acts like a skin exfoliation; it removes the deposits and dead cells from the nails surface.
- To remove cuticles, always choose the cuticle cream with antibacterial ingredients since they can easily remove germs around your nails. These germs are the victims that cause the infection and skin irritation.
- Don’t use plastic or iron tools to push back cuticles, they can damage your nail cuticles and leave it to hard and dry. Remove the cuticle with nail pliers.
- While painting, there should be ½ mm distance between the nail and skin to look more fashionable.
- If you are going to apply polish in two coats, the first layer should be thin and wait to dry it completely. Then apply the second layer.
- Applying the second coat without allowing the first coat to dry will not give you the perfect and shiny look.
Here are some nail art design you can try at home: